0.2 miles from Dawn Lake
Elevate your next getaway to Sun City by staying at this 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental home sleeping 6! This spacious abode was originally owned by Robert Howsam, the founder of the Denver Broncos and former General Manager of the Cincinnati Reds. With a private swimming pool, hot tub, dock, and boat, as well as a prime location on Viewpoint Lake and just 10 minutes from the spring training baseball stadiums, you're sure to have an unforgettable escape at this home-away-from-home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Step into this 3,673-square-foot oasis to find all the comforts of home. You'll find several luxuries within, including a pool table, wet bar and wine bar, and 2 gas fireplaces. Additionally, this property features 2 expansive living rooms, making it easy for everyone to kick back and relax.
With Robert Howsam as the former homeowner, many professional sports players, coaches, and agents have signed their contracts here. You might even discover some memorabilia lying around!
The outdoor space will surely become the favorite hangout spot, as it features a heated pool and spa, gas grill, and plenty of patio furniture. If you're up for a little adventure, grab a few brews and take the 16-foot Tahoe Pontoon out for a spin on Viewpoint Lake!
Back inside is the fully equipped kitchen, stocked with all your culinary essentials and modern appliances. Whip up a savory surprise to enjoy at one of the many dining options offered both inside and out.
When you retire for the night, sink into the sumptuous king bed of the master bedroom. This suite also features a flat-screen cable TV and full bathroom. Additional sleeping arrangements can be found in the remaining 2 bedrooms, both with cozy full beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
As the temperature begins to rise, you won't want to miss out on the numerous spring training games! Within 10 minutes you'll find Surprise Stadium, the Peoria Sports Complex, and Camelback Ranch. The University of Phoenix Stadium is also close by hosting the Arizona Cardinals.
For those wanting to get some shopping in, head to the Tanger Outlets and Westgate Entertainment District! When you get hungry, grab a bite at one of the numerous restaurants, such as Kabuki, Salt, and Saddle Ranch Chop House.
Just 5 miles away is Arrowhead Towne Center, also brimming with shops and restaurants. For a fun night out, go to the Arizona Broadway Theatre for dinner and a Broadway-style show.
If you're in the mood for an afternoon hike, simply cruise up to Lake Pleasant Regional Park, home to several trails along the waterfront! You can also go boating and fishing here!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 cable TVs, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, beach towels, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, 2 gas fireplaces, a gas grill, patio furniture, a private pool, hot tub, boat, dock, a Trek bike, garage and driveway parking, and more!
- This property was originally the home of Robert Howsam, the founder of the Denver Broncos and formal General Manager of the Cincinnati Reds!
- Incredible Sun City Location - Just minutes from spring training venues, shopping centers, restaurants, and Lake Pleasant!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~21.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking - outside only
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Per community regulations, at least 1 traveler in the group must be over the age of 55
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in